Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's December....and 2008 will be a history soon

Time...just flies and waits for no man.
As I gone thru my virtual photos albums; I know that I'm blessed! In 2008 alone, I have been to Thailand twice- Krabi and Chiangmai; Singapore and Gold Coast.In terms of life experience, I have a lot 'first time' experience such as I saw Raflessia, went for rock climbing, driving alone in Australia, got hit by eggs, white water rafting and etc..

Friends comes friends goes.. in 2008; I have attended several's good friends wedding and also sending off 2 of my members to pursues their own dreams. All these seems to happen only yesterday and it's going to be a past and a part of my wonderful memories book in my heart. Throughout the journey, I gained a lot of happy and unforgettable moments and I thank God for them to be a part of my life journey in the world.

Since now, the year end is around the corner; if you ask me what I'm planning to do in 2009?? I have a long list of TO DO's planning in my mind but to make it all realize in 2009 is no longer possible.. as there's a lot 'BOMBs' are on the way and I have to cut my budget for my planning to bless them. :-) and I'm a student now... Those of you that closed to me know that everyday I'm shouting that I have assignment to rush, revision to do as exam is coming.. so... guess I have to plan my 2009 wisely already this round...Price to pay...

Still drafting my 2009 resolutions... have you done yours?

No comments: