Friday, December 26, 2008

Merdeka!!! Merdeka!!! Finally... ...

YES!!! I'm free finally!!!! The feeling is so good !!! I have lost it for months!!! The smell of freedom was so great that the night before the freedom; I texted Victor (my little brother) for movie to celebrate my long waited 'freedom'!!! kekeke.....

I've locked myself inside the room for more than 2 weeks with no movies, entertainment, shopping, games (on and off la..), dramas and sports....All friends calls for outing were NO NO NO!!! Sorry.. friends, you have to slowly count me OUT... please bear with me for another 2 more yrs? 3 yrs? 4yrs? I don't know but God knows!

Sometimes, I really wonder why I want to step into the world of countless assignments, tests, exams, essay writing and etc.... WHY making life once again so tough?? Aiks!! Again I remind myself :

ONCE DECISION IS MAKE AND DONE; NO REGRETS but PERSEVERE !!! :-( :-( :-(

Guys, I have another assignment to pass up before Chinese New Year....
Feel like crying now once I think about it.... But I thank God that I managed to pass up first assignment 1 hr before the due time.. Kekeke... and thanks also for my own procrastination! Aiks!

So.. 2yrs more? Or 3 yrs or 4 yrs? I really don't know guys.... and please just bear with me....
I have chose to walk this path so... I have to complete the journey... and keep reminding myself to persevere... and if you got time.. do remember me in your prayer.... as a working adult and postgraduate student..

God bless everyone!

4 comments:

Victor da Lee said...

thank God i in final year..

WTracY said...

Friend... U and me are totally different k!! U are undergraduate and ME is POST GRADUATE!

Unknown said...

uii....dun so stress eh....relax and enjoy la!!!

WTracY said...

Aiks.. I have another 1 assignment to pass up by around chinese new yr time! Otherwise... once again I will have to drown myself with assignment and no ang pow or foods or cookies for me di.. aiks!