Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm Clumsy and a Painter??? ;-Y

I have drowning in my OB journals and books for more than 2 days; and have to take leave to push myself to get the first line of assignment started. It's a good punishment to me for being procrastinate and doing it last minutes! I thank God that supposedly the due date was yesterday and my assignment is still a blank piece of paper! But the university has extended the due date to 26th Dec so I have another 1 week to get it done! But I guessed I have only 2 days left as I've committed myself to help out the church in the Christmas Manna event! It's always good to serve the Lord! So I have to keep on push myself and get it done ASAP!

Even I'm rushing to get the assignment done, I still not forget to take a break and surf around the net and hehehe... of ocurse, play some games...

Smurf is one of my favourite cartoos and they are so.. cute... and I get to know that there's a personality test to test what Smurf am I and... here is the result!


To my surprise there's two results coming out from the test! However I read through the comment... I like the combination of the clumsy and painter! For Clumsy... It is so real as I always received the comment that I'm clueless .. hahahaha...and I believe it clashes with the Painter as it said that I'm expressiveand always expanding my way.. Erm.. I believe it will be the way that I express makes ppl feel that I'm cluesless... kekeke....

Time up lor... have to get myself drown again.....

God bless everyone!

2 comments:

Victor da Lee said...

msn me the url.. i wanna do the test too

WTracY said...

http://bluebuddies.com/smurf_fun/smurf_personality_test/smurf_personality_test.htm

Here is the link...

Let me K Por K Por which smurf are u!
Hahaha..