Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh No!!! I'm in LUV......

It is supposed to be my 'precious' moment to get my assignment 'polish' and 'done'. But I'm in luv....... with 機米 !!

Aiks.. I cant help myself but to post his masterpiece on my blog! Indeed, I did plan for my next trip back to Taiwan to get some of his wonderful art work back to M'sia! I'm not an art person but his masterpiece just too good not to be shared! Hahaha....

As I browse thru the comics collections that I have; I have decided to share this one. Every single piece of 機米's drawing has a story to tell. The lady in the drawing was a blind since birth and in her world there's always full of hopes. As I look at the picture; I just see myself in it. Now as if I'm living my life blinding without actually really know where I'm heading to. I know that for this 2 years ahead, I need to get my MBA done and complete. After that? There's alot of 'wild' dream behind my head and also of things that I want to do... Do I really have the 'guts' to do it? Can I really pay the cost? Again, as I look at this picture, the lady just walk thru the grass fence and yes, she cant see it and that's why she didnt hesitate and just went thru it.

But dont you think so that not seeing is better than seeing if seeing makes you lose your faith and at the end you cant reach your destination? ...


Bible did said it very clearly that " We live by faith, not by sight."2 Cor 5:7

No comments: