Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tired Tired Tired!

Never in my life that I have a non-stop due date to meet especially it's year end!!! And all are my priorities! It's Christmas but what I have on my desk now are my assignment due date, unfinished work and business strategy. It's life bread and butter! I need my bread so that I can keep on living but I need my butter too as I want a better living!

After a day of rat racing, home is where I want to be but for my case.. it is another 'interesting' places where I need to deal with. It's always not easy life to live with housemate when that person that is totally different from you but the funny things is if they are your family member it is a different case. Everyone is unique and the toleration level is different... and I started to freaked out with the one in my house. Several times I have lost my patient as it has exceeded my toleration limit... to be frank, I don't really care or mind how others ppl live their and as long as they don't interrupt and affected my lives; I'm fine with it! Just imagine that when you reach home every night and your rubbish bin is always full with rubbish and smell is all over the places and a lazy bum is sitting at the sofa and watching Astro! This one I tolerated as I have no time to deal this 'small' stuff and silent is the best way for me to close one eye. But when a broom and mop started to be missing in action.. how you will feel? It's a house equipment, but that fella take it to the construction site for his biz usage!! U call this an owner of a company? I truly recommend his employee to think twice before sign the offer letter!!

There's all kinds of people in the world and people taking advantage of others are very common. But I guessed he has chosen the wrong time to mess up with my mood... :-(!!!!

No comments: