Saturday, November 15, 2008

Regret? Give up? NO!

Yo guys! It's my first day back to 'school' after 5 yrs... of break and 'free' lives with no 'exam' and 'assignment' commitment. Now, I have set a 'trap' for myself! As I prepared myself this noon for the induction class, my mind is full of wonders whether this place is the one that really suit me? the lecturers going to be with 'quality'? the course mate? and.. all 'wonderful imaginations' are in my mind doing the jigsaw puzzling..

As I made my way to pay the fees and entering the classroom, there's only one lady sitting in the big classroom. I thought it will be like around 1+ plus as I'm there 1/2 hr early.. Time flies, slowly one by one; new faces appeared into the class... starting from the age of around mid 20s to late 40s. WELCOME to the postgraduate class!! This is what pop up into my mind! I sense a 'generation gap'! But.. at the same time, very happy as I know that I have a lot of things to learn from this group of ppl. It's no around 1+plus students, but 34 of them included me!

As the course coordinator going thru the introductions, suddenly my head is heavy and I ended up entertaining my headache rather than listening to her. The headache has reduced after the introduction; but I'm under tremendous emotion disturbed as she said that the college don't offered the specialization that I want and I have to do e-learning??!! I felt that I have been cheated!!! I will see how it goes.. as I have the b&w with me! (for those that reading this, no worries, I will handle it one!)

Back to the class, after seeing so many classmate; I felt so stress that I'm not able to do well. Many times, there's repeated bothering emotions that comes to me and tell me not to continue study anymore and why makes myself so suffer!!! Oh Gosh! What a LOSER I am! The class haven't start, I already want to quit!!

I went to church just now with a very heavy heart and burden soul....
But the sermon today speaks to me and it's a about ' THE PRIESTLY PRIVILEGE of BELIEVER!' I have JESUS CHRIST with me, what should I fear? whom should I fear? It's just an assignment and exam; it's only KNOWLEDGE!! Why should I fear knowledge? I must be kidding myself if I quit and run away from KNOWLEDGE!

Since this is my initial decision and choice that I have make; I will do it to the end!
No REGRET! Cause LORD JESUS is with me on the boat.. so I can face the 'storm' with SMILE!

5 comments:

Bea said...

jiayou tracy!!!

Victor da Lee said...

ganbatte bah.. will look for u for lunch in summit.. aha

WTracY said...

Waw.. Thanks for the encouragement!! I will ADD "BIODIESEL" and "PETROL" and also "GASOLINE" di this time!! Appreciate it alot!!

Unknown said...

uii...i also had those shaky moments when i attend the first classes for my course...but you'll be settled in in no time...

a word of advice if i may, beware of lazy groupmates who do not do anything or produce lousy assignments...

wish you all your best ya in this new journey...

WTracY said...

Waw...wat an important advice!! Sure will keep it in my mind!! To be frank, I prayed very hard that there's no 'group' assignment.. all is individual.. hehehe...
I will 'add more oil' and you too, Jacky add oil and 'solar' ya! hehehe... God bless!