Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's 2009 now!!!! Happy New Year to me and to you too....

I'm having a totally different countdown this year in welcoming 2009 and saying good bye to 2008... I'm in the church for the countdown! It's kinda of 'weird' but good as it is the first ever in my live that I'm listening to my pastor preaching during midnite!!! Guys.. just imagine.. after the whole day of hectic workload that I have and then went for happy hours (surely have to go lar.. ) with my ji muis.. and then reached church.. with pinkies cheek...(aiks) then have to 'deal' with some 'kids' ... (no offense... I enjoyed it too... hahaha) after that... praise and worship... countdown.. preaching??? Not to mention myself lar.. our church top fisher also sleep once the preaching started lor... (shhh......) Thanks God ..it is done around 1sth morning.. hahaha not the whole nite till morning... (swt man...)

But... my new year celebration not just ended there man.....
A bunch of bros and sis were invited (erm.. not really invite... we just grabbed anyone.. hahahhaa) then pringles and sparkling juices are the main dishes for the supper.. hehehe...
Nothing much but just gathered everyone and MR. Lee enthusiamly organising next activities as it seems this is his last 'break' before chinese new yr.. hahaha.. I'm not joining.... (too old di to join them lar...) hahhaha

2 comments:

theo's blog - everything being 20 said...

hey tracy! i find you absolutely funny! ahahhaha!

WTracY said...

Opps..!! Aiks...
Thanks for the comment... So pai seh...

What to do.. I'm always the 'victim' whenever 'someone' or some 'gang' around...

Ah.. dont join them ar...
Hahaha...

Happy New Year and God bless ya!!