Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week 1 of 2009..........

I'm going thru my Week 1 2009 with ......... wedding ceremony and wedding dinner.... !!
It's a busy weekend for me as I need to attend two friends wedding... one in PJ and one in Seremban (Sat and Sunday) and there.. goes my weekend....!!

The wedding dinner in Seremban on Saturday was a great one! I only knew the bridegroom who was my ex-Nilai College course mate and Suki who purposely took leave to attend the wedding. During the dinner time, the first 2 hrs was complete awkward and silent as we knew non of the ppl that sit on the same table with us. However, when another 3 complete stranger that rushed from Singapore to the wedding dinner appeared... The whole atmosphere changed! Two of them were from Taiwan and they came to tour around Malaysia and Singapore. The couple opened a shop to 'fool' ppl that located at Si Meng Ting, Taiwan. They gave me their name cards and to be frank, I planned to visit them whenever I went to Taiwan. On top of the great parts were they bring along their 'tools', 'gadgets' and 'stuffs' with them! And they tricked the ppl at our table.. we have a great time chit chat and fooling ppl around the table... It's great to get to know new friends...

I had another wedding dinner just now, it was more towards 'french' + Chinese cause got 'yam seng' part... Hahaha.. it's a buffet style and free seating function.. Very relax and comfortable environment... Aiks.. it seems that I have 'overdress'.. which seldom happened to me.. (hahahaha.. or never happen as I always 'under dress'..)

Year 2009 as I have already predicted in Dec 2008; will be the most blessed year as it's a year where all my friends will send me invitation cards to attend their wedding.. Up to today date, the confirmed wedding dinner with date that I received is 3 and there's 2 couples that pending to confirmed the final date and another 2 more couple, I have predicted that they will send me the cards anytime without any early notice.... Guys... if you are not in the list here... please do let me know in advance as I really have 'limited' time nowadays... ... (ahem.. don't think too much lar.... me .. student now.. have to rush assignment ar.... )

No comments: