Sunday, August 17, 2008

Time just flies..

Time just flies.. and now it's End of Mid Aug.. and it'll be End Aug 2008 very very soon and then.. I'm flying to Gold Coast for a week of holiday!! Phew! What a life that I have, great? wonderful? admiring? Erm.. for me.. I do admit that I have enjoying alot of 'luxury' in lives.

Last Friday, I went to a fine dining French Restaurant for my superior's farewell gathering. This is the first time ever in my life to a 'fine dining' place and in fact, I did felt good and enjoyed the environment. Hehehe... just the 'crowd' are the 'right' one, otherwise it is just 'prefect'! hehehe.. :-p

I really Thank God for the opportunities in career, lives, spiritual, ministry, family that I have all these while! I can't wait for my MBA classes to start to begin another new steps in my lives towards maturity! I have a very strong desire to 'change' my wardrobe dress for this new beginning of my lives and I will do it one day!

It's a HOT DAY today!!!! got to 'off' the keyboard for some cold drink.... continue again......

No comments: