Sunday, August 10, 2008

Meeting with 'Angel" and Wonderful Olympic Opening in Beijing 2008!

After week of busy 'entertaining' my own schedule; finally now i managed to 'steal' some 'precious' moment with my blog. A lot of interesting event happened during the week and one of them was car broke down!

Last Thursday nite as my regular sport day; I was rushing home to change my clothes and got myself ready for the my 'new shared group' meeting but.. as I went to the petrol station to refill some fuel! My car just 'died' after that and after several attempt to get the engine started, yet... the car still remain silent!! This is the FIRST time in my life; facing this situation!! Thank God, my bro was at home and I'm also very near to home; so my rescue '911' just appeared within few minutes. With the thought that my bro is an 'experience car electrician', he should has no prob handling the 'prob' that we faced now.. but.. I'm wrong.. ( sad to say but dont tell him!) During the time as my bro trying to figure out what was wrong with the car; 'an angel' just appeared out of no where!! Initially my bro and I thought, he was from 'car accident' company and also like others 'k por' that always came and talk with the intention to earn your money.

And he proved us wrong!! He is not the same race as us and we never thought that he really came to offer his hands of help to us! He offered his car battery to do the 'jump start' for our car and my car came 'ALIVE' again! Thank God for the angel! But the story not yet ended, he has misplaced one of the screw of his battery and ending up, we have to do some 'treasure hunt' to look for the screw. And Yes, he found out in this car in the end! It's a wonderful experience but I missed the 'shared group' meeting. :-(

Last Friday... (08/08/2008)
Beijing Olympic 2008 Opening!!! It was great, amazing, magical, wonderful and I have lost my words for this wonderful event!! Without notice to be very frank, my tears fall as I watched the Olympic Opening in front of my 'ants screen' tv; I'm proud with China! Every single performance of the opening has opened up my 'small' eye to this wonderful country! The 5000 yrs of history that they have created was a GREAT story to tell the world!

After watching the event. it seems like an awakening to me as I've being traveling averagely half a year once (even though this seems like quarterly once); but in my travel list I never put China into my list as I have heard too much 'interesting toilet' story from previous visitors to the country. But now, seeing the greatness and effort the Chinese community has putting into this great event. I'm seriously looking into considering to visit some of the states and planning a trip to visit my own hometown in Kutien, Hockchew with my parents one day as this has being their dream for years!

Good bye to my weekend; and Hi to my battle net!

No comments: