Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Drown in work...

It has been quite sometimes that I have severe backache and a very stiff/hard shoulder muscle ache. Besides this, my temper has become very very bad and most of my college can just feel and sense it ... I also wonder what has happened to me! My current role in the company is like a consultant agent to help and advice my new colleagues on the informations/ideas on how to approach some of the matters/issues that they faces... to be frank, i love to do it when I'm 'free'... But recently.. I'm totally lost focus on my own KPI; frustrations started to overwhelm me.. I need God!!
I feel so alone most of the time in the company; I know it's the time now for me to stand up and learn to make decision! But God's strength and guidance is what I need the most!! Without Him, to be very frank.. I will be totally lost in time! God help me... I'm starting to drown now...


Besides the bitter part of my busy work schedule; I wanna PRAISE GOD for I will be going for a week of break in Gold Coast next week!!! It's a great 'runaway'.. when I'm so drown in work... there's a rainbow waiting for me at the next corner of my lives where I can the time to take some fresh air in Gold Coast and make my mind more clear and focus! I cant wait for it anymore!!!

Another exciting part of my 2008 planning is I'm going to start my MBA class soon in Nov lar!!! I cant wait to be a student and be back to college live again! Yes, it's not the same as I'm doing it in a part time basis but at least I'm realizing my dream... Thank God!

Going back this weekend to visit my parents, cant wait to hug my naughty Alston too! What a lovely rewards after all the hardship that I get in KL.. Ayer Tawar.. I'm coming home....

2 comments:

Bea said...

wah!!! syok yer....have fun in gold coast tracy!!

WTracY said...

Thanks alot, surely I will enjoy it to the fullest!!

Just an escape from the rat race world for a moment. :-p I still need to face the reality when i'm back....