Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've been OFFLOAD by AIR ASIA and AU Govt!

What a day that I have!!! A most of you know that I'm traveling to Gold Coast now! And at this time, I should be in the plane; SLEEPING!! But guess what! I've been offload by AirAsia Crew and Aussie representative before I can get on board! Sigh.. All this, I will throw back the blame to myself as I'm too arrogant to thought that I'm have traveled to Australia before and it should not have any prob! Sigh.. Guess you must be wondering what has really happened!

The matters started when I'm holding 2 passport! One a renew passport and another one an old passport which I have passed to my colleague to apply for visa. I used my own understanding to assume that there' should be no problem as i can just explain to the officer why I bring 2 passport. But, as I understand I have to applied a new one once the old one is no longer 'active' (still have more than 6mth validity). My initial intention to renew the passport was due to my preparation to UK; that's the reason why.

All of the officers told me that it's luckily that they find it out while i'm in Malaysia otherwise I will be put into 'jail'? when I'm in Aus. Is this real? No matter how, they don't let me to be on board as they claimed the airline will be fine at 15K (RM or AUD?). Conclusion, I have to get another ticket today and fly again to Gold Coast to meet up with my colleague on 29/8. I feel so bad as I have created such an 'issue' to them and makes them worries about me! But I still thankful for the 'second' opportunity to go to Gold Coast as the company is willing to pay for me the ticket; but it's my responsibility so there's some responsibility which I should take.

What a day! YEs.. Disappointment... it is confirmed. But what has come to my surprise is that during hr and time; HE sent angel too to be there with me. To be frank, Air Asia crew and the Aussie representative did gives me alot of information and advice how on strict it is with Australia govt.

I have booked my second ticket and get my another visa done for the flight tomorrow note. God bless me this time! Otherwise, I really hav to think where else I can go to spend my 5 days.....

2 comments:

Victor da Lee said...

where to go.?
my house is free for u to come and clean it
hehe

WTracY said...

Aiks!!! Blee...... I'm back from Gold Coast already!!!