Monday, June 8, 2009

Gonna Miss you dearly............

Suppose now... it's the time for me to do my revision and get myself prepared for my coming exam... but.. the feeling within me... aiks.. has kept reminding me..that I'm gonna miss you dearly....

Guess... this is not only referring to you only... but all of you...
I will never forget the time we fight the battle together...
The time we hold each others up, the time we hugged each others, encourage each others, fooling and 'flirting' around... The time we shared our heart and our tears....our joy and sadness together...

You.. dear... is the one that saw me crying and knowing that I dont need any WORDS.. but just a listening ears... and be by my side. You... dear is always there to cheer up my days whenever I'm blue and remind me to smile always as my 'cool' face scared guys away...

Since now you are leaving... ... I started to feel 'empty' inside and missing you alot.....
Lives goes on.. things changed... I prayed that our friendship will always remains.
No matter how our future will be.. you are still my BEST buddies...
All the wonderful memories that we had .. I have locked it deep down in my heart and seal it.
No one can take it away........

I pray that God will watch over you and be with you, my dear. Luv you always....

No comments: