Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's April.... Q1 09 was a history...

People tends to do their yearly resolutions and I believe for me... Quarterly evaluation will be more meaningful to me as it helps to remind myself to treasure the time that I have in the world to do more things for the LORD, my family and people around me.

But what have I done throughout the past 3mths? Erm... not to mention on the Chinese New Year celebration that I had in FEB and visiting new place such Medan for the first time in January and tomorrow I will visiting Surabaya.. I have been 'extremely' addicted to do 'Global Trotting' and my current record is out of Malaysia every 3 mth since 2008! There's alot of plan in my mind.. plans will remain as plans and dream will only dream if there's NO ACTION! Where is my next destination? SECRET... :-p